This section applies to the Netrunr B24C and E24 gateways. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the indicators and connection ports on the gateway. Text labels are used to mark LAN and WAN ports. Ensure that all applicable antennas are correctly attached. For any issues with the setup or use of this product, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Netrunr gateway has to be connected to the network to access the Netrunr API and system configuration. The following four options are provided for network connectivity:
- Wired LAN connection - Setup Guide
- Wired WAN connection - Setup Guide
- Wi-Fi Access point connection - Setup Guide
- Wi-Fi Station mode connection - Setup Guide
Follow the procedure outlined below. This process is also illustrated in the short video below.
- Ensure all antennas are attached as appropriate for your gateway.
- Power up the gateway and ensure the power LED is ON.
- Connect to the gateway to your computer using one of the network connection methods.
- The LAN connection option is the simplest and the recommended method when getting started with Netrunr gateway products.
- Login into the system as
rootand enter the system password.
- Press the
Loginbutton to enter the Netrunr admin page.
- Enter the
Wireless configuration pageunder the
- To search for wireless access points in your vicinity, press the
- Select the appropriate wireless network and press
- Enter the network password and press
- On the next screen, press
Save & Applybutton to update all wireless configuration changes. Please see the note below in case you are applying this from a client computer that is connected to the gateway through Wi-Fi access point.
- Verify station mode connectivity by using network tools like
pingto validate the IP address.
Some configuration changes can lead to loss of control or access to the system. The system automatically detects some of these situations and rolls-back the configuration to the previous state. One of situations that can trigger the roll-back is by adding or removing the station mode when connected over Wi-Fi link. During this process, the client loses connection, and validation logic fails. To bypass this check, use
APPLY UNCHECKED instead of
SAVE & APPLY option.
For any issues with the setup or use of this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.