Information Collected by Us:
- We only collect personally identifiable informatiom provided by you to us. When contacting us or creating or using an account, this may include your name and email address.
- We may use this information when communicating with you. We may also use this information to contact you to provide information related to our products and services, but only if you have given your prior consent to receiving such contacts.
- We may collect information from our website, mobile apps, products and services. This information may be aggregated with information from others, and the aggregated data used for maintaining and improving our website, mobile apps, products or services, or to support our marketing efforts.
- We use a variety of policies and technical measures to safeguard access to and prevent loss of personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not be able to defeat our security measures or access or use your personal information improperly. If any information under our control is compromised by a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate and where appropriate, notify individuals whose information may have been compromised.
Your account has a password for your privacy and security. It should be protected. Any compromise of your password should be reported to us immediately, and the password changed by you.
- We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
- We may disclose information when required by law, when expressly permitted by you, when it is necessary to maintain the web site, mobile apps, or products or services, or during an acquisition, merger or change in control of the company.